BIM For Retail
What We Are
The BIM For Retail group has been created as a collaboration of major UK retailers with a common interest to develop and improve the awareness, skill and use of BIM technology.
- Demonstrate the added value of BIM to internal stakeholders.
- Share knowledge and experience.
- Create common standards.
- Align customer need with supplier capability.
- Raise supplier capacity and capability.
- Create bespoke BIM solutions for specific identified need.
- Government and Industry collaboration.
Who We Are
The group was initially founded with 6 of the major UK retailers incl. John Lewis, Waitrose and ASDA, whilst supported by leading international consultants Ramboll and HOK. The aim is to expand this group, engaging with the whole UK retail industry and maximising the benefits of BIM to this particular sector.