BIM 4 Infrastructure (UK)
BIM 4 Infrastructure (UK), or ‘BIM4IUK’ for short, is a Special Interest Group (SIG) within the Association of Geographic Information (AGI) which is supported by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), the Government BIM Task Group and the Construction Project (CPI) Committee.
The group provides a forum for organisations and industry professionals to share their journey putting ‘BIM into practice’ – a simple idea, but one we hope will be of great value to its members.
The group’s goals are also simple and realistic:
- Share knowledge and learning between its members
- Provide outreach to appropriate industry bodies and institutions
- Promote infrastructure related case studies, which demonstrate best practice and the integrated management of information across all stages of the asset lifecycle
- Provide leadership in establishing how buildings and infrastructure can be integrated; and how BIM and Geospatial can interface and converge
You can find out more information about BIM4IUK at these locations:
- Web – www.agi.org.uk/i-bim
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/BIM4IUK (@BIM4IUK)
- LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/groups/BIM-4-Infrastructure-UK-4285592/about
- Prezi – http://prezi.com/